Extreme SAR Drysuit
Lightweight Ventilation for the Professional Rescuer.
A Rescue drysuit that works as hard as you do.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 400-denier TriTon fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- Attached latex socks provide an extremely dry suit.
- With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
- A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper seals out water.
- Liquid neoprene coated latex gaskets are more durable than standard gaskets providing a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions.
- Pull cord waist adjustment allows for a more custom fit.
|| 115 - 140 lbs.
|| 130 - 195 lbs.
|| 185 - 245 lbs.
|| 260 - 305 lbs.